CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 29, 2009

No buckin bronc....yet :)



Well Leland did it! He's been on Torque a couple of times now. Woo Hoo! Seems to be doing good. He says he'll be on him riding out and about before too long. Makes it hard if it's just him and Kalli at home and she's watching from the stroller. Sometimes she's not entirely entertained by it.

Yes we have already had a discussion on this shirt. Go Nascar! He said it was a good one to get out and get dirty.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am planning to walk from Chester in the UK to Rome in Italy with my dog to raise money for charity this year. I would appreciate it if you would check out my blog:

    http://roamintoromewithroman.blogspot.com/

    If you wouldn't mind, it would also be a great help if you could tell as many people as possible about my plans as I would like to raise as much as possible!

    Thanks

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!! It must feel good to have accomplished this!!

    ReplyDelete